130 Apartments in Fayetteville
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fayetteville (4)
- Fayetteville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (11)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fayetteville Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Fayetteville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fayetteville Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fayetteville (5)
- Peachtree City 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Jonesboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fairburn 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Union City 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Morrow 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- College Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Hampton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forest Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Fayetteville?
Both the city and the county of Fayetteville, Georgia, were named after a French nobleman, Marquis De Lafayette, who befriended George Washington during the Revolutionary War.
Fayetteville, Georgia, is going places. Known for developing a sense of community, Fayetteville is full of history and culture and has been listed as one of the best places to live in the state. It is close enough to Atlanta for commuting but far enough to feel like a friendly small town. You'll find there's a move by the locals to make it a great place to live with schemes designed to regenerate places and have something going on all the time. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fayetteville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fayetteville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fayetteville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.