192 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Stuart, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stuart (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Stuart (6)
- Stuart Accessible Apartments (6)
- Stuart Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Stuart Apartments with Garages (8)
- Stuart Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Stuart Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stuart Apartments with Parking (18)
- Stuart Apartments with Pools (21)
- Stuart Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Stuart Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Stuart Furnished Apartments (7)
- Stuart Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- North River Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sewall's Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Jensen Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Palm City 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Port Salerno 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hutchinson Island South 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hobe Sound 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Port St. Lucie 3 Bedroom Apartments (91)
- Indian River Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fort Pierce 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Nicknamed the Sailfish Capital of the World, Stuart, Fla., located on the Treasure Coast, is also rich in shipwreck lore and many a fortune hunter has dreamed of bringing up more gold and silver from the ships sunken in nearby waters. Good enough reason to move to Stuart? Perhaps not, but luckily it has more going for it than gold.
Stuart sits at the confluence of the Atlantic, the Intracoastal Waterway and the Okeechobee, which cuts a watery swath through the sate from the ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Its reason for being is boating and marinas and fishing; you can't escape it. Located near the Port St. Lucie Inlet, you would think the town sprung fully formed from the deep. Indeed, 2.2 square miles of its total 8.5 mile area is water; that leaves plenty of sand bars to play on, and a number of neighborhoods built to house the 16,000 people who call this place home. During the 100 years of this little city’s existence, it has sustained damage from a number of hurricanes and a couple of tropical cyclones – if you know the difference, you may know far too much about storms! Residents proudly state that their town has never had a direct hit; that’s a good thing, it seems. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Stuart provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Stuart. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.