525 Apartments for rent in Palm Beach Gardens, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Palm Beach Gardens Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Balconies (152)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Garages (92)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Parking (141)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Pools (115)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (152)
- Palm Beach Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Palm Beach Gardens Furnished Apartments (70)
- Palm Beach Gardens Luxury Apartments (21)
- Palm Beach Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Cabana Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Jupiter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- West Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (55)
- Lake Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Tequesta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Royal Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palm Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Palm Beach Gardens?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Palm Beach Gardens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Beach Gardens?
I can't get the sand out of my shoes /This being in Florida's done a number on my blues /Just the way the women walk round here /It's plain to see the way the sand and the sea have done a number on me -- From "West Palm Beach" by Palace
Moving to where the sun is warm, the skies are blue, and the surf is wonderfully close by will definitely melt your blues away. Yes, there will be sand in your shoes from walking on the beach. But there are certainly worse problems to have, right? Palm Beach Gardens is a charming little city in Palm Beach County, Florida. It has a population of around 48,450 and is made up of a lot of safe and beautiful gated communities, just along the Atlantic coast. Not long ago, the area was all cattle ranches and pine forests; but a landowner named John D. MacArthur came in in the late-1950s and decided to create a garden city, a beautiful little enclave with an abundance of flowers and greenery that would make a happy home for all who settled there. He absolutely succeeded in his goal, and Palm Beach Gardens continues to be one of the loveliest, most liveable cities in Florida. So, come on over, and stop to smell the roses. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Palm Beach Gardens renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.