2,365 Accessible Apartments for rent in Hialeah, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Hialeah Apartments with Garages (63)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Hialeah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hialeah Apartments with Parking (93)
- Hialeah Apartments with Pools (56)
- Hialeah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (80)
- Hialeah Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Hialeah Furnished Apartments (5)
- Hialeah Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Doral Accessible Apartments (16)
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Golden Glades Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- Miramar Accessible Apartments (4)
- Coral Terrace Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Miami Accessible Apartments (59)
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pembroke Pines Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Hialeah?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Hialeah?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hialeah?
Six miles away from Miami Beach sits a sister city that’s a bit more “Old Florida” than Art Deco. Men in Speedos don’t reside here, unless they’re your eccentric neighbor, and celebrities are not walking the streets, unless their driver got lost.
This sister city is Hialeah (pronounced Hi-a-lee-a), a Seminole Indian word meaning “pretty prairie.” But don’t let the name or well-known neighboring city fool you, this densely populated city, in the Miami-Dade county area, is Florida’s 5th largest, with 236,000 residents.
While there are some larger homes built in and around the Hialeah area, typical housing in this city consists of apartment & townhome living or one-story, single family (homes.)
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Hialeah with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Hialeah. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.