200 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Brandon, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brandon (14)
- Brandon Accessible Apartments (7)
- Brandon Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Brandon Apartments with Garages (20)
- Brandon Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Brandon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Brandon Apartments with Parking (27)
- Brandon Apartments with Pools (33)
- Brandon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Brandon Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Brandon Furnished Apartments (4)
- Brandon Luxury Apartments (58)
- Brandon Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Brandon (1)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Brandon (24)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Brandon (23)
- Mango 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Seffner 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Valrico 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Progress Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Palm River-Clair Mel 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- East Lake-Orient Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Thonotosassa 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverview 3 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Fish Hawk 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Brandon, Florida: the birthplace of the homestyle bar & grill chain Beef O'Brady's.
Before the land was settled and formed into a town, this Florida site was known as New Hope. John Brandon bought the land in 1858 and his name subsequently stuck to the township. In 1890, the Florida Central and Peninsula Railroad came past the village; motivated by the opportunity for economic growth the railroad represented, residents built a train depot on Moon Street and were soon declared an official town.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brandon? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Brandon provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Brandon. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.