905 Apartments for rent in West Sacramento, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Sacramento Accessible Apartments (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Garages (15)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Parking (18)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- West Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Parkway Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Florin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Davis Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Rosemont Apartments with Balconies (10)
- La Riviera Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North Highlands Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Woodland Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Sacramento?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Sacramento?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Sacramento?
West Sacramento is the home of the Ziggurat, one of the most iconic and unusually designed office buildings in America.
Its odd to think of cities still being created, but West Sacramento is living proof that our country and the cities therein are still developing. Forged from three communities, West Sacramento is a young city, only incorporated in 1987. In that short time period West Sacramento has demonstrated serious growth and potential, and has become a thriving part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It draws in residents thanks to its convenience, and it keeps them through providing a solid community. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Sacramento renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.