149 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Glendora, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glendora (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glendora (2)
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (4)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (7)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (5)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Glendora Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glendora (1)
- San Dimas 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Covina 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Azusa 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Verne 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Duarte 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Covina 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Pomona 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Claremont 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Baldwin Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Monrovia 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Glendora sounds like a fictional Shangri-La in the middle of California -- even the name Glendora sounds fanciful and made-up. Well, the name actually was made up. George D. Whitcomb created the name by combining his wife's name Leadora with the fact that the location was in the glen of the San Gabriel Mountains. This little 23-mile plot of land has been a stereotypically sunny place nestled at the foothills of the mountains where people have escaped L.A., even before it was incorporated as a ci...
"Location, location, location" applies not only to home-buying but to renting as well. Decide first where in the city you want to live and then the style of housing you prefer. Apartment complexes are easy enough to locate online with Google Search. However, if you prefer renting single-family homes, consider engaging a real-estate agent who specializes in leases. She'll hear about any available properties before they make it to the Internet, can negotiate more favorable lease terms, and may be able to turn a house-for-sale into a rental if you really like it. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Glendora provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Glendora. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.