123 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Silverdale, WA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Silverdale (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Silverdale (7)
- Silverdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Silverdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Silverdale Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Silverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Parking (14)
- Silverdale Apartments with Pools (8)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Silverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Silverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Tracyton 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Poulsbo 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Suquamish 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bremerton 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Bainbridge Island 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Port Orchard 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- East Port Orchard 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parkwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kingston 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Belfair 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
If you've never been to a Naval Undersea museum, you've haven't lived--or, at least, lived in Silverdale, Washington.
Silverdale is a census-designated place in Kitsap County, Washington. It’s located on the Kitsap Peninsula, basically tucked into the quiet nowhereness of Washington State that epitomizes bucolic charm (our fancy and cool way of saying a rustic, countryside vibe). An inlet connects the town to Bremerton, and Puget Sound connects it up to the Pacific Ocean. It’s a tiny place that packs a big punch. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Silverdale provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Silverdale. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.