1,011 Apartments for rent in Sterling, VA with Hardwood Floors
- Sterling Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sterling Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Sterling Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sterling Apartments with Parking (11)
- Sterling Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sterling Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sterling Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dranesville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sugarland Run Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Herndon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Cascades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- McNair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ashburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Floris Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Reston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Sterling?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Sterling?
With its expansive parks, proximity to the Potomac River, and idyllic, American history, it’s not hard to see why President James Buchanan once spent his summers idling about and living in this ever blooming and beautiful little suburb of Washington, D.C..
Located northwest of Herndon and west of Great Falls, Sterling may have a small-town, farmer’s history, but it’s increasingly working to shed that image. Now, it serves as home to Dulles International Airport, the National Weather Service, and Neustar Inc., as well as several other high-profile companies and over 27,000 Virginia residents. As a nice complement, however, it still contains hundreds of acres of park land, including the last undeveloped portion of Vestal’s Gap, the historic trail once frequented by good old George Washington himself. Contrasting with these serene, riverside views are neighborhoods like Sterling Park, one of the town’s first developments, that contain golf courses, community centers, and hundreds of successful, locally-owned businesses.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sterling? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Sterling renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.