114 Apartments for rent in Herndon, VA with Balconies
- Herndon Accessible Apartments (10)
- Herndon Apartments with Garages (13)
- Herndon Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Herndon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Herndon Apartments with Parking (23)
- Herndon Apartments with Pools (17)
- Herndon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Herndon Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Herndon Furnished Apartments (4)
- Herndon Luxury Apartments (27)
- Herndon Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- McNair Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Sterling Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Reston Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sugarland Run Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cascades Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Countryside Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Great Falls Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Herndon?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Herndon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Herndon?
If you’ve ever dreamed of living in a place named for a heroic naval commander who went down with his ship after saving more than 150 passengers, then Herndon, Virginia is your sort of town. Named for Commander William Lewis Herndon, this town also served as a settlement for Northern soldiers returning to the land they’d conquered after the Civil War.
Don’t be singing “Dixie” on arrival because some of Herndon’s 23,000+ residents can still trace their roots to those soldiers from the North. Only a ten-minute trip from Dulles International Airport, people will find the town one of the more convenient places to live in if they travel frequently. Named as the 34th Best Small Town in the United States by CNN Money in 2011, major employers like Verizon, AOL and Microsoft are all nearby.
Having trouble with Craigslist Herndon? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Herndon renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.