530 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Herriman, UT
- Herriman Accessible Apartments (4)
- Herriman Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Herriman Apartments with Garages (22)
- Herriman Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Herriman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Herriman Apartments with Parking (22)
- Herriman Apartments with Pools (16)
- Herriman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Herriman Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Herriman Furnished Apartments (2)
- Herriman Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Riverton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- South Jordan 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Bluffdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- West Jordan 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Draper 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Lehi 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Midvale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Saratoga Springs 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Taylorsville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Sandy 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
Herriman, Utah, was founded in 1849 by Robert Dansie and Thomas Jefferson Butterfield. To help remember these founders after their passing, a special monument was constructed in the Herriman cemetery in their honor.
Herriman is a city in the southern area of Salt Lake County, one of the biggest counties in the state. The town itself is home to around 21,000 people. Individuals from all walks of life enjoy this pleasant community with plenty of green space. Do you enjoy Easter egg hunts, rodeos and movies in the park? These are just some of the great community activities you can find here. The Herriman Arts Council puts on dances, concerts and special events like holiday sing-alongs. There's even a Ms. Herriman Pageant and a pumpkin festival. Join a sports league, browse the shops in the downtown center or put on your hiking boots -- beautiful trails are in the hills and mountains nearby. Feel like home yet? While this little sweet spot was founded over two centuries ago primarily by Butterfield and Dansie, several other key individuals of the era assisted in its development. Community was important to them, and the essence of that spirit continues today. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Herriman offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Herriman offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Herriman. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.