141 Apartments for rent in Waco, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Bellmead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hewitt Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Temple Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Belton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Killeen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Cleburne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Waxahachie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Midlothian Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Waco?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Waco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waco?
Waco... it's where Pat Green drinks his beer, and where Billy Joe Shaver shot a man in the face. But wait, there's more, and you really don't want to miss this:See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Waco renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.