3,838 Accessible Apartments for rent in The Colony, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Little Elm Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Frisco Accessible Apartments (34)
- Carrollton Accessible Apartments (15)
- Addison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Plano Accessible Apartments (35)
- Coppell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Farmers Branch Accessible Apartments (7)
- Prosper Accessible Apartments (2)
- Corinth Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in The Colony?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in The Colony?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Colony?
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in The Colony with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in The Colony. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.