2,087 Accessible Apartments for rent in Denton, TX
- Denton Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Denton Apartments with Garages (11)
- Denton Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Denton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Denton Apartments with Parking (28)
- Denton Apartments with Pools (26)
- Denton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Denton Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Denton Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Corinth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Argyle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Northlake Accessible Apartments (1)
- Aubrey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Flower Mound Accessible Apartments (1)
- Justin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Little Elm Accessible Apartments (3)
- Roanoke Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Southlake Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Denton?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Denton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Denton?
We all know the saying - “Everything is bigger in Texas,” but who knew everything was stranger there, too? Denton, Texas is proud to call itself “North of Ordinary.” Located about 35 miles away from Dallas, Denton is essentially the Austin of the north. Known for its music scene, festivals and unique atmosphere, Denton is an artsy suburbia. From water parks to historical museums, Indie rock concerts to horseback riding, Denton is no one trick pony.
So, pack your bags and saddle up. It’s time to leave ordinary behind and find you your ideal Denton dwelling. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Denton with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Denton. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.