80 Apartments for rent in Cleburne, TX with Balconies
- Cleburne Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cleburne Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cleburne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cleburne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cleburne Apartments with Parking (12)
- Cleburne Apartments with Pools (4)
- Cleburne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cleburne Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Cleburne Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Burleson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Crowley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Everman Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Benbrook Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Canyon Creek Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kennedale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Granbury Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Mansfield Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Aledo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- White Settlement Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cleburne?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cleburne?
"The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas ," and in the northeastern part of the state, too, where Cleburne perches on the edge of West Buffalo Creek, not far from the Brazos River.
This small East Texas locale is just a 30 minute drive from Fort Worth and an hour down Highway 67 from Neiman Marcus in Dallas, but it's a world away from the hustle and bustle of the bigger cities. Whether you make your home in a spacious condo rental downtown or rent an apartment near the edge of town, walking is a pleasure on the tree-lined paths through the lovely parks. Shop 'til you drop in Dallas or Fort Worth - but you'll find the basics in Cleburne. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cleburne renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.