2,400 Apartments for rent in Buda, TX with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Buda Accessible Apartments (6)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Buda Apartments with Garages (15)
- Buda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Buda Apartments with Parking (15)
- Buda Apartments with Pools (9)
- Buda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Buda Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Buda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Buda Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Kyle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (592)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lakeway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Manor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Buda?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Buda?
Hear the scritch-scratch of tiny paws whizzing down the track? It's Wiener Dog Racing time in Buda, Texas! Each April, the Buda County Fair hosts this much-anticipated canine race to see which gallant-hearted dachshund will win that year's championship. The race is followed by, among other events, a best-dressed dog contest. It's easy to see that the residents of Buda, "The Outdoor Capital of Texas," love their dogs.
Located in the Texas Hill Country region just 13 miles southwest of Austin and 60 miles northeast of San Antonio, Buda, Texas, serves as a bedroom community for folks who work or play in the nearby capital city. During the heyday of the International-Great Northern Railroad, Buda started out as a railroad stop alongside the tracks. Things really got rolling when a much-sought-after depot was built in 1881; the city (called, at the time, Du Pre) was platted and began to gain even more momentum after the Carrington Hotel was built. The two widows in the kitchen cooked delicious, wholesome meals for hungry train travelers, and the hostess, Mrs. Carrington, was known to be friendly and well-liked by all. The city soon grew when settlers came, liked what they saw, got along fine with the friendly people they met, and decided to stay. Over the years, Buda has retained its small-town feel, slow-paced lifestyle and "country calm," even while larger surrounding cities experienced explosions in growth and population. The city fathers of Buda tout an affordable, safe, secure town, flush with outdoor activities and parks, whose residents are community-minded and proud of the city's history. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Buda renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.