1,528 Apartments for rent in Smyrna, TN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (6)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Smyrna Apartments with Parking (11)
- Smyrna Apartments with Pools (6)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- La Vergne Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Nolensville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (424)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Smyrna?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Smyrna?
"Never got too much done but livin' sure was fun in Tennessee. / A homesick feeling possesses me. I won't be the same till I'm back there again. / I won't ever be at ease till I feel that southern breeze in Tennessee." (-Waylon Jennings, "Tennessee")
If dreams of becoming a big country star draw you to this small 'burb southeast of Nashville, you won't be disappointed by the country vibe here -- but your chances of running into Keith Urban at Kroger or Brad Paisley at The Coffee Beanery are slim to none. This is the place you move before you make it big. Later, you can chat with Keith about your humble beginnings, and how living in a simple family town kept you from becoming a diva. Most residents here don't make their money on Music Row, however, even though it's very much considered part of Metro Nashville -- you can get to a trendy Gulch eatery or Demonbreun Street bar in about 20 minutes. Equally popular with retirees and families, Smyrna began as a farming community. Sewart Air Force Base turned it into a military town in the 1940s-1960s, and when the base closed, the town began its several-decades transformation into a plant town with Square D and Nissan remaining major employers. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Smyrna renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.