278 Apartments for rent in West Mifflin, PA with Washer-Dryers
- Munhall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Clairton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Jefferson Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Whitehall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wilkinsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mount Oliver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Turtle Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
West Mifflin: Although the borough of West Mifflin, Pennsylvania has an undeniably irregular perimeter shape, its history, which includes being named after a signer of the U.S. Constitution, has followed a relatively normal and peaceful route to the present day.
West Mifflin descended from Mifflin Township, one of Pennsylvania's original townships, before being incorporated in 1788. Those around during that time, though, likely wouldn't recognize their original township. This is mostly because of the changes in landscape that came from the borough's steel mill industry. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Mifflin offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in West Mifflin. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Mifflin can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.