456 Apartments for rent in Munhall, PA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Munhall (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Munhall (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Munhall (2)
- Munhall Accessible Apartments (1)
- Munhall Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Munhall Apartments with Garages (5)
- Munhall Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Munhall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Munhall Apartments with Parking (6)
- Munhall Apartments with Pools (2)
- Munhall Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Munhall Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Homestead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Swissvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Mifflin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Wilkinsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Baldwin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Turtle Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pittsburgh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (320)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Munhall?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Munhall?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Munhall?
Thinking about fishing in Munhall, Pennsylvania? If so, make sure you have the proper equipment. Apparently, it is illegal to catch a fish anywhere in Pennsylvania with your mouth, hands or dynamite! Seems reasonable.
In the late 1800s the population of Munhall was very small, somewhere near 5,000; and many of the residents worked in steel warehouses since the town was known for steel manufacturing, which was the only thing produced in this area until the 1900s. Now there are many local businesses, schools, parks, libraries and museums in area that eventually grew Munhall into the lovely place it is today. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Munhall offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Munhall. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Munhall can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.