- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (5)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Garages (38)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Parking (39)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Pools (51)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Summerlin South Furnished Apartments (11)
- Summerlin South Luxury Apartments (8)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (157)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (586)
- Enterprise Apartments with Balconies (137)
- Paradise Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Winchester Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Balconies (42)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Whitney Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Henderson Apartments with Balconies (320)
- Boulder City Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Summerlin South?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Summerlin South?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Summerlin South?
Howard Hughes was one of the wealthiest men in the world, and he obviously could have done just about anything he wanted. He bought a film studio, learned how to fly airplanes and created a medical center. He was known for being eccentric and visionary--and one of his big ideas was to buy 22,000 acres of desert land and turn it into a massive subdivision that he named after his grandmother. His gamble paid off. Today, the subdivision he created, called Summerlin, is one of the most popular and ...
As a master-planned community, Summerlin includes a total of 17 villages, including Summerlin South. As the name would suggest, Summerlin South is just a southward extension of Summerlin. Summerlin South is the most upscale of all the villages within Summerlin and includes The Ridges, which a community of mansions. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Summerlin South renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.