108 Apartments for rent in Margate City, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Margate City Accessible Apartments (3)
- Margate City Apartments with Garages (34)
- Margate City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Margate City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Margate City Apartments with Parking (73)
- Margate City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Margate City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (95)
- Margate City Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Margate City Furnished Apartments (13)
- Margate City Luxury Apartments (89)
- Margate City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Longport Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Absecon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Somers Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ocean City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brigantine Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Smithville Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Margate City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Margate City?
"The results of a new study are out this week saying that New Jersey is one of the most livable states in the country. The study has a margin of error of 100 percent." - Conan O'Brien
Okay, so you wanted to live in New York, but the prices were too high, so you decided to live in a place that's just as snobby as New York, but without the high cost of living. Well, you've come to the right place -- Welcome to Margate! This oceanfront town is very desirable among everyone so don't be surprised if you see your mom here. This beach town is very typical of any other beach town: you know, they have water, sand, loud and obnoxious birds (not the Angry birds, but those birds that sound as if they're laughing at you -- yeah, seagulls, those ones!) and plenty of surf shops. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Margate City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.