187 Apartments for rent in Greenville, NC with Balconies
- Greenville Accessible Apartments (7)
- Greenville Apartments with Garages (16)
- Greenville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Greenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Greenville Apartments with Parking (42)
- Greenville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Greenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Greenville Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Greenville Furnished Apartments (7)
- Greenville Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Winterville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Farmville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rocky Mount Apartments with Balconies (7)
- River Bend Apartments with Balconies (2)
- New Bern Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Brices Creek Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Goldsboro Apartments with Balconies (2)
- James City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fairfield Harbour Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Richlands Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Greenville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Greenville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenville?
Winner of a ton of awards and accolades (Best Places for Business, etc.) and THE cultural center of this central Carolina coastal region, Greenville is for up-and-comers and movers-and-shakers alike.
With a population of 84,000 and growing, finding your own piece of the city can prove difficult. That’s where we come in! Let’s see if we can’t find you the perfect spot to get your Greenville on. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Greenville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.