959 Apartments for rent in Westland, MI with Balconies
- Westland Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westland Apartments with Garages (7)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Westland Apartments with Parking (16)
- Westland Apartments with Pools (4)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Westland Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Garden City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Inkster Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Livonia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Romulus Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Taylor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Belleville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Northville Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Westland?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Westland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westland?
"I went down to Lake Erie / just to see what it was like /Just to see if I could see the other side /Never thought the water could be this wide." (-- Danielle Doyle, "Lake Erie")
If you have your telescope, maybe you can see the other side from Westland, Michigan, just a short half-hour drive from the banks of Lake Erie. The city of pride, progress and promise, has been dubbed by many visitors as the place to be if you want to excel in all the important aspects of your life. And the reasons are here today.Despite all the praise, Westland still happens to just a medium-sized city positioned in the state of Michigan, with a population that's living and earning their daily bread here. Occasionally, they eat it, too. Even though many of the surrounding cities have been adversely affected by poor finances in the recent years, Westland has been consistently well-managed, resulting in budget surpluses every year. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Westland renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.