322 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Marlborough, MA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Marlborough (6)
- Marlborough Accessible Apartments (5)
- Marlborough Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Marlborough Apartments with Garages (5)
- Marlborough Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Marlborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Marlborough Apartments with Parking (10)
- Marlborough Apartments with Pools (7)
- Marlborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Marlborough Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Marlborough Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Marlborough (7)
- Hudson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Northborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Westborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Framingham 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Maynard 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hopkinton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Boxborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Acton 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Concord 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Littleton Common 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Marlborough?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Marlborough?
How expensive are studio apartments in Marlborough?
"I am an Englishman by birth, Lord Marlborough is my name, and I was brought up in London town, a place of noted fame. I was beloved by all my men, and kings and princes likewise, and then all the towns we took to all the world's surprise." (-Fairport Convention, "Lord Marlborough")
This town was originally pioneered by the English, who decided to name it after their pretty hometown of Marlborough in Wiltshire, England. The first Marlborough was settled in the southwest of England more than 1,000 years ago. The American version is also pretty old by New World standards, since it was settled in the 17th century and formally declared a town in 1660. While the first Marlborough is surrounded by prehistoric stones and other treasures from extinct civilizations, the new Marlborough was built amid an existing Algonquin Indian culture. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Marlborough are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Marlborough near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Marlborough that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.