328 Apartments for rent in Lafayette, LA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (16)
- Lafayette Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Lafayette Apartments with Parking (47)
- Lafayette Apartments with Pools (30)
- Lafayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (12)
- Lafayette Luxury Apartments (76)
- Lafayette Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Scott Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Carencro Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Broussard Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Youngsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- St. Martinville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- New Iberia Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Addis Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gardere Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Balconies (88)
- Baker Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lafayette?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lafayette?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lafayette?
We're glad to hear you’re in the market for some super sweet lodgings. Situated in South-Central Louisiana on both sides of the Vermilion River, Lafayette is a popular living locale. So what are you waiting for? Hop on board with us!
First, though, here are some answers to the always-brilliant questions we know you’re too bashful to ask. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lafayette renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.