850 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Shawnee, KS
- Shawnee Accessible Apartments (5)
- Shawnee Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Shawnee Apartments with Garages (14)
- Shawnee Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Shawnee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Shawnee Apartments with Parking (17)
- Shawnee Apartments with Pools (9)
- Shawnee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Shawnee Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Shawnee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Shawnee Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lenexa 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (20)
- Merriam 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Kansas City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Olathe 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Mission 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Prairie Village 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Overland Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (33)
- Parkville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Leawood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- North Kansas City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
"On demographic maps of Johnson County, the hard-core right-wing parts of Olathe and Shawnee stand out for their slightly lower real estate values" (Thomas Frank, American journalist and columnist; author of "What's the Matter with Kansas?")
Shawnee, Kansas, is an area rich in history. The city is an amalgamation of Native American and Western traveler influences. It began as a centralized hub connecting transportation routes throughout the Civil War, and after the war, travelers following the Oregon, California, and Santa Fe Trails wound through the eastern areas of Shawnee. Today, Shawnee has suburbs, neighborhoods, and a unique personality that's popular with residents and visitors alike.
Having trouble with Craigslist Shawnee? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Shawnee offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Shawnee offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Shawnee. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.