213 Apartments for rent in Skokie, IL with Balconies
- Skokie Accessible Apartments (1)
- Skokie Apartments with Garages (9)
- Skokie Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Skokie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Skokie Apartments with Parking (16)
- Skokie Apartments with Pools (2)
- Skokie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Skokie Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Skokie Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Wilmette Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Evanston Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Winnetka Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Glenview Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Northbrook Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- River Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Skokie?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Skokie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Skokie?
Skokie is the origin of two famous US Supreme Court cases, one of which addressed the right for a neo-Nazi group to assemble. Don't worry, though. Skokie has a great history of diversity and harmony.
Skokie isn't technically a city. In fact, it calls itself "The World's Largest Village." But no matter what you want to call it, it's home to nearly 65,000 people. Since this is a suburb of Chicago, many of the people living here commute into the big city. The Skokie Park District is a main component here, which makes up about 240 acres of land. The North Shore Center for the Performing Arts and the Skokie Public Library are also large and well-known features in the town. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Skokie renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.