- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Waukee (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waukee (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waukee (9)
- Waukee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Waukee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Waukee Apartments with Garages (23)
- Waukee Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Waukee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Waukee Apartments with Parking (23)
- Waukee Apartments with Pools (6)
- Waukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Waukee Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Waukee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Waukee Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Clive 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Urbandale 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- West Des Moines 2 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Grimes 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Windsor Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Johnston 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Norwalk 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Des Moines 2 Bedroom Apartments (49)
- Ankeny 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Pleasant Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Waukee?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Waukee?
How expensive are studio apartments in Waukee?
The creator of the largest cheese sculpture ever (925 pound cheddar cheese block!), Sarah Kaufmann, lives in Waukee. She is also known to carve blocks of cheddar in the likenesses of some celebrities including Jay Leno, Katie Couric and Matt Lauer. Now, let's get to know the "Cheese Lady's" hometown!
Waukee is a small city in Iowa which was first given the name Shirley but later on was changed to Waukee, derived from Milwaukee, Wisconsin (a sister city in name, as you may say). Recently the Real Estate Blog Movoto named Waukee the best place in the state of Iowa in January 2014. The 81 cities in Iowa with a population of over 5,000 were ranked based on the following criteria: crime rate, cost of living, unemployment, high school diploma attainment rate as well as home value, rental pricing and median household value. The city was ranked number one not just because the famous MLB player, Hal Manders, is a notable local however, this is based on the city's A+ ranking in education both for being the fastest growing school district in the state and having 95 percent high school diploma attainment rate which also explains the 4.2 percent of unemployment rate.
Waukee is located within the Dallas County and is 14 miles West of Des Moines, Iowa (center to center) and 109 miles east of Omaha, Nebraska. Relatively a 15-45 minute round trip travel to and from the capital city (Des Moines), depending on the mode of transportation. It is located within the Dallas County and a part of the Des Moines metro area with a population of 13,790 based on the 2010 Census. The city has something for everyone and is conveniently near to schools, a zoo, to museums, local recreational parks, large arena or event centers, upscale shopping and dining facilities. The city offers a multitude of recreational activities like hiking and biking that you may enjoy all year round. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Waukee are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Waukee near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Waukee that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.