601 Apartments for rent in Grovetown, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grovetown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Grovetown Apartments with Garages (10)
- Grovetown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Grovetown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Grovetown Apartments with Parking (14)
- Grovetown Apartments with Pools (7)
- Grovetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Grovetown Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Grovetown Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Harlem Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Evans Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Augusta Apartments with Balconies (88)
- North Augusta Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Belvedere Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Warrenville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Aiken Apartments with Balconies (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Grovetown?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Grovetown?
In the not-so-good old days, many Augusta residents owned properties in Grovetown, allowing them to escape from the city life troubles brought on by the swampy areas along the river bank. They commuted in a relatively speedy fashion using the old "Picayune" train.
With a population of just over 11,000, Grovetown is a bustling small town with plenty of things for residents to do. The weather is moderate year-round (the average temperature is about 64 degrees), making the living easy and comfortable in Grovetown. From keeping you connected with public transportation and parks, to culture and dining, Grovetown really has it all. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Grovetown renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.