533 Apartments for rent in Winter Garden, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Garden Accessible Apartments (9)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Garages (24)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Parking (28)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Pools (19)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Winter Garden Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Winter Garden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Winter Garden Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Windermere Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ocoee Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Horizon West Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Orlovista Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Clermont Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Minneola Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Apopka Apartments with Balconies (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Winter Garden?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Winter Garden?
At various points Winter Garden has been known as the "large-mouth bass capital" and the "world's biggest citrus shipping center." That's an interesting breakfast combo! One thing's for sure, though: This attractive little city has more going for it than just fish and oranges.
Winter Garden refers to itself as a "community among friends." Well the secret's out, and the city's nearly tripled in size in the last dozen years. If you're a fan of parks, museums, historic downtowns and open-air shopping, you might want to make some new friends here yourself. The short commute to Orlando means jobs, culture and masses of cute theme animals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Winter Garden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Winter Garden renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.