233 Accessible Apartments for rent in Hartford, CT
- Hartford Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Hartford Apartments with Garages (15)
- Hartford Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Hartford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Hartford Apartments with Parking (53)
- Hartford Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hartford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Hartford Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Hartford Furnished Apartments (9)
- Hartford Luxury Apartments (44)
- Hartford Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Wethersfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- East Hartford Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Hartford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Britain Accessible Apartments (2)
- Manchester Accessible Apartments (3)
- Middletown Accessible Apartments (4)
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (2)
- Branford Center Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Haven Accessible Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Hartford?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Hartford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hartford?
It can get a little tricky, but this guide is here to help navigate through the nuances of renting in Hartford, Connecticut. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Hartford with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Hartford. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.