25 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santa Cruz, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Cruz (2)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Garages (10)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Parking (16)
- Santa Cruz Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Santa Cruz Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Santa Cruz Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Capitola 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rio del Mar 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Los Gatos 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Campbell 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Cupertino 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- San Jose 2 Bedroom Apartments (122)
- Pacific Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Santa Clara 2 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Los Altos 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Del Monte Forest 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Santa Cruz?
Situated on the edge of Monterey Bay and known for its beach houses, boardwalk amusement park, laidback vibe and redwoods, Santa Cruz is certainly an appealing draw for beach bums, hippies, and nature lovers looking to settle down. “Surf City”, as it’s known to some, is home to a college campus (UCSC, which is also the city’s largest employer) and has a youthful and very liberal vibe to it. Nope, there’s nothing conservative or buttoned-up about this seaside town. Expect to meet people from all...
Of course, there will be times when you need to head on in, rest your head and make yourself at home. Where you do that is entirely up to you, but here are some helpful tips to renting an apartment in él Santa Cruz. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Santa Cruz are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Cruz near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Cruz that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.