526 Apartments for rent in Richmond, CA with Balconies
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (5)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (13)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (25)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (6)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Richmond Furnished Apartments (3)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Pablo Apartments with Balconies (5)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Balconies (10)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pinole Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kensington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hercules Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Tiburon Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Richmond?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Richmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richmond?
"We take the trans-bay tube on the Richmond line. Leave at seven and at East Bay by nine." (--Tim Armstrong, "Into Action")
Well you may think you know the East Bay, and you may think you know Richmond (actually maybe you dont know either), but this little Northern California city is too many things to sum up succinctly. Its all about location, in Richmond, as the real estate agents say, and there is so much to really love about this place. For instance, it has one of the largest bike trail systems in California, and it has excellent public transportation.
Having trouble with Craigslist Richmond? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Richmond renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.