582 Apartments for rent in Laguna Woods, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Laguna Woods Accessible Apartments (2)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Garages (7)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Parking (18)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (24)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Laguna Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Laguna Woods Furnished Apartments (10)
- Laguna Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (92)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (104)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (12)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Laguna Woods?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Laguna Woods?
“Poetry flourishes there [Laguna Woods]. I’ll confirm it if not the way others prove that in old England butterflies stole churned milk and got a name.” (-Manuel Quintero Vargas, “Via Four Times Aurea”)
Due to the prominence of large retirement communities in Laguna Woods, many seniors find their haven here. That doesn't mean you have to be older to live here, but this city is well-renowned for its low crime rate, so if you're up to no good you might want to try somewhere else; they wouldn't likely take kindly to trouble. If you’re tired of the hustle and bustle of city living and longing for the tranquil lifestyle of community living, it’s about time to look for a suitable place in this part of California. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Laguna Woods renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.