852 Accessible Apartments for rent in Antelope, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Antelope Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Antelope Apartments with Garages (11)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Parking (13)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Antelope Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Antelope Furnished Apartments (1)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Foothill Farms Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (6)
- Arden-Arcade Accessible Apartments (9)
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Orangevale Accessible Apartments (4)
- Gold River Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (5)
- La Riviera Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Antelope?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Antelope?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Antelope?
"This was shortly before the mishap in 1973. She also told me about Antelope, CA, which was a small community at a crossroad; Grange hall and stuff like that, anywhere rural America. Just sitting there not bothering anyone. Then, BANG! And its topography was severely altered." -- Sgt. Steve Hassna
Located five miles southwest of Roseville and 15 miles northeast of downtown Sacramento, Antelope, CA is known for the number of parks in its borders. This medium-sized town is part of Sacramento County and home to approximately 47,000 people. In the 1970s, the area only had a few homes, a general store, and a post office. It was an area that not many people noticed. Bomb mishap and decades later, modernization happened. Now, Antelope does not just boast of a vibrant community, it has a thriving economy as well. With sunny weather nearly all year round, this part of California features big city conveniences and a small-town atmosphere. Think that’s a good combination for you? Time to get a place to call your own here, then! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Antelope with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Antelope. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.