73 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Bullhead City, AZ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bullhead City (15)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Garages (46)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Parking (54)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Pools (17)
- Bullhead City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Bullhead City Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Bullhead City Furnished Apartments (25)
- Bullhead City Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bullhead City (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bullhead City (23)
- Fort Mohave 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Laughlin 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Needles 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kingman 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- New Kingman-Butler 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Desert Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Havasu City 3 Bedroom Apartments (104)
- Boulder City 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Henderson 3 Bedroom Apartments (278)
- Whitney 3 Bedroom Apartments (35)
Sorry to disappoint you, but no bulls or similarly horned bovines run in Bullhead City. The name comes from Bull's Head Rock, used as a navigation point by steamboats along the Colorado River. The completion of Davis Dam in 1953 produced Lake Mohave, the waters of which gradually covered the rock until its distinctive shape became nothing more than a boring slab.
Bullhead City is in the center-west section of Arizona, directly across the Colorado River from Laughlin, Nevada, and about 90 miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada. It's the largest city in Mohave County and is bordered on the west by the Colorado River, on the south by Fort Mohave and to the north and east by desert. This desert hotspot bills itself as "Arizona's West Coast" because it acts as a front door to the Colorado River, marking it a destination for water lovers. (Three airports and a major highway make it easy to get in and out of the city.) Both residents and visitors enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, bicycling, off-roading and other outdoor sports. The Tourism Office points to sunshine, clean air and open spaces as draws while the Chamber of Commerce touts the lower cost of living as the main reason to move here. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Bullhead City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Bullhead City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.