313 Apartments for Rent in West Falls Church, VA with Balconies
- West Falls Church Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Parking (7)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- West Falls Church Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Falls Church Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Falls Church Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Falls Church Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Idylwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pimmit Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Falls Church?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Falls Church?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Falls Church?
You don't need a car to get around West Falls Church. We repeat, you do not need a car to get around West Falls Church. Top that, anywhere else in Virginia!
West Falls Church is a northern Virginia suburb without the suburbia feeling. The metro station, shopping, bars and dining are all within walking distance, helping this be a truly walkable town located within 15 minutes of Washington D.C..
Having trouble with Craigslist West Falls Church? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Falls Church renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.