966 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Magna, UT
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Magna (1)
- Magna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Magna Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Magna Apartments with Garages (2)
- Magna Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Magna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Magna Apartments with Parking (4)
- Magna Apartments with Pools (2)
- Magna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Magna Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Magna Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Magna (1)
- West Valley City 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Kearns 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Taylorsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Salt Lake City 2 Bedroom Apartments (91)
- South Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- South Jordan 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Murray 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- North Salt Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Midvale 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Magna?
The town sits in an area originally called "Pleasant Green," later changed to Magna in the mid 20th century. Don't worry, it's still pleasant.
Magna was, like much of Utah, settled by pioneers in the mid 1850s. After establishing the area first as a town called Pleasant Green, Magna became a draw in the 1970s because of affordable real estate prices and nice suburbanization. For a long time Magna was an unincorporated town in Salt Lake County, but it recently became a township, and it boasts its own commercial and economic area including restaurants, grocery stores, shopping and more. Magna is basically a suburb of Salt Lake City, but for cheaper prices than in the city you get the perks of being close to a huge bustling metropolitan area with the ability to go home at night and rest. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Magna are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Magna near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Magna that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.