879 Apartments for rent in Lehi, UT with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lehi Apartments with Garages (50)
- Lehi Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Lehi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Lehi Apartments with Parking (54)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (43)
- Lehi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lehi Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Lehi Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lehi Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (10)
- American Fork Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Riverton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Vineyard Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Herriman Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lehi?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lehi?
"Hey, hey! Whats this I see? I thought this was a party. Let's dance!" ( Ren, Footloose )
After its immortalization in the 1984 classic, Footloose, it's not a surprise that Lehi has a thriving economy and is in the midst of a growth spurt. Who could resist being close to ground that Kevin Bacon has walked on? Many companies are choosing to maintain their offices in this city today, perhaps not only because of Kevin Bacon, but because of this trend there’s been an influx of people putting down their money on new homes. Additionally, many find it an ideal place to live. If you happen to be in that boat, let’s get right down to the business of finding you the perfect place to call home! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lehi renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.