87 Apartments for rent in Bethlehem, PA with Balconies
- Bethlehem Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Parking (22)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bethlehem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Bethlehem Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Bethlehem Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Catasauqua Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bath Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Allentown Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fullerton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Easton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Emmaus Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Phillipsburg Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Macungie Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Trexlertown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Perkasie Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bethlehem?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bethlehem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bethlehem?
Bethlehem is a rapidly changing city and no matter where you choose to live, there are bound to be some big changes in your neighborhood in the years to come. Gentrification of the south side is causing home values and rental rates to go up, and in response, many low and middle-income renters are moving to other parts of the city. So, if you don’t quite love your neighborhood now, give it a couple of years and things may turn around. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bethlehem renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.