463 Apartments for rent in Salem, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Salem Accessible Apartments (15)
- Salem Apartments with Garages (43)
- Salem Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Salem Apartments with Parking (58)
- Salem Apartments with Pools (9)
- Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Salem Luxury Apartments (72)
- Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Keizer Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Millersburg Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woodburn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (11)
- McMinnville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Newberg Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Carlton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Corvallis Apartments with Balconies (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Salem?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Salem?
Considering a move to Salem, Oregon?
Do you agree with the following statements? Sales tax is for suckers. I hate pumping my own gas. If any of these statements resonated with you - start packing. Salem awaits! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Salem renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.