719 Apartments for rent in Mason, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mason Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mason Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mason Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mason Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mason Apartments with Parking (12)
- Mason Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mason Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Mason Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mason Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mason Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Four Bridges Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wetherington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Loveland Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Maineville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Kenwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Morrow Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mason?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mason?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mason?
Look no further than Mason. It's the former home of George Clooney (technically just a T.V. doctor), and is unquestionably a prime location in southwest Ohio. In fact, CNN named it one the Top 100 Places to Live in 2008 and 2011. Would George really have settled for less?
With only 30,000 people spread out over 22 square miles, Mason doesn’t overwhelm newcomers with traffic congestion, noise and skyrocketing rents. The city is home to over 300 acres of parkland, which includes walking trails, fishing lakes and tons of other outdoor fun. If you’re relocating from the coasts, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the availability and relatively low price of rental properties in Mason. Time to start your search! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mason renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.