162 Apartments for rent in Hamilton, OH with Balconies
- Hamilton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hamilton Apartments with Garages (7)
- Hamilton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hamilton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hamilton Apartments with Parking (9)
- Hamilton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hamilton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hamilton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hamilton Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Springdale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North College Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Finneytown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wetherington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sharonville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Monroe Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hamilton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hamilton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hamilton?
Hamilton, Ohio is the most exuberant city in the United States, as evidenced by the city council’s decision to legally place an exclamation point at the end of its name. It’s ‘Hamilton!’ now, and doesn’t that make you feel great about relocating to this small Ohio town of 60,000? The city is admittedly very industrial but is making great strides in the revitalization department, even declaring themselves the City of Sculpture and funding many new arts projects over the last few years. Located in the Cincinnati metro area, Hamilton! may not win any beauty contests, but it sure is trying, and you’ve got to love that. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hamilton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.