399 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mineola, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mineola (3)
- Mineola Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mineola Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mineola Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mineola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mineola Apartments with Parking (12)
- Mineola Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mineola Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Mineola Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mineola Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Williston Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Garden City 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Garden City Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roslyn Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Garden City 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hempstead 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North New Hyde Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westbury 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Hempstead 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roslyn 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Mineola was originally known as The Branch, thanks to the post office located here. In June of 1858, the town's name was officially changed to Mineola, derived from the original settling Algonquin Indians' word Meniolagamika, which translates to "a friendly or pleasant village."
Mineola is located in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, New York. This Long Island "friendly village" (as it's lovingly referred to by its proud inhabitants) is a town with rich United States original settlement heritage. As locals will quickly point out to you, it is not to be confused with the town in Texas with the same name. Believe it or not, the Texas town was in fact named by a homesick, Wild West, frontier-busting railroad pioneer who longed for his native Mineola, New York, home. The main thoroughfares that serve the area today, Jericho Turnpike and Old Country Road, take on deep historical significance dating back to the original settlers. Today, Mineola maintains a significant status in that it serves as the venue for the County Seat administration center, where all legal and official county business is conducted on a daily basis. The town also serves as the home to Winthrop University Hospital and Trauma Center, the county's largest and oldest established hospital (originally founded and known as Nassau Hospital), which is a nationally acclaimed award-winning medical facility. According to the US Census Bureau's 2010 statistics, there were 18,799 people, 7,473 households and 4,954 families residing in the village. Does that sound like a lot for a village? Well, it kind of is, but these inhabitants all make the time to come together every once in a while to celebrate their shared heritage. The Mineola Fair, which is held in May on Armed Forces Day, is Mineola's largest annual event. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Mineola provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Mineola. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.