154 Apartments for rent in Ocean Grove, NJ with Balconies
- Ocean Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Garages (5)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Parking (13)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Ocean Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Ocean Grove Furnished Apartments (11)
- Ocean Grove Luxury Apartments (5)
- Ocean Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Neptune City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Deal Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Lake Como Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Balconies (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ocean Grove?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ocean Grove?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ocean Grove renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.