472 Apartments for rent in Harrison, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Harrison Accessible Apartments (5)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (7)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Harrison Apartments with Parking (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Pools (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Harrison Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Harrison Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harrison Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Kearny Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Belleville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- East Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Irvington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Bayonne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Rutherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (217)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Harrison?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Harrison?
The town of Harrison was originally part of a 30,000-acre land grant which was purchased by Captain William Sandford from the Unami (also known as the Anishinabe, a name best spoken after having a drink) Indians, who at that time inhabited the area. Sandford then named the region "New Barbadoes Neck."
The town of Harrison is located in Hudson County, New Jersey. The township is actually a suburb of the lovely nearby Newark, New Jersey. From the 2010 census the population was estimated to be just shy of 14,000, so it' s a pretty small place. Despite its small size, Harrison has lots of perks. Residents there enjoy an average annual high temperature in the summer of 86 degrees. Average low temperatures for the year occur in January, when it's not uncommon to experience a rather chilly 25 degrees. So, if you love real seasons, pack your bag! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Harrison renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.