348 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Eastpointe, MI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Eastpointe (1)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Garages (10)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Parking (11)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Eastpointe Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Eastpointe Luxury Apartments (21)
- Eastpointe Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Eastpointe (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Eastpointe (2)
- Harper Woods 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Roseville 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Grosse Pointe Woods 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- St. Clair Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fraser 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Grosse Pointe 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Warren 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Grosse Pointe Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hamtramck 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sterling Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Eastpointe?
In the song “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Journey sang about a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit, who took a midnight train going anywhere. As it turns out, there isn’t and never was a place called South Detroit. However, there was once a place called East Detroit. Eventually East Detroit just turned into plain old Eastpointe.
Eastpointe is a small community just north of Detroit in Macomb County, bordered by other affordable suburbs like Warren, Roseville and St. Clair Shores. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Eastpointe are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Eastpointe near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Eastpointe that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.