1,318 Apartments for rent in Woodlawn, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Woodlawn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Parking (9)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Pools (4)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Woodlawn Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Woodlawn Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Catonsville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Lochearn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Arbutus Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Ilchester Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Pikesville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Garrison Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Woodlawn?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Woodlawn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Woodlawn?
“Elmo loves you,” is the popular phrase spoken by one of the most beloved Sesame Street characters. The voice of Kevin Clash brought Elmo to life, and Clash himself was from Woodlawn.
Home to the Social Security Administration and the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, Woodlawn is sometimes known as “Security” because of its proximity to the SSA as well as MD Route 122, or Security Blvd. The Baltimore County neighborhood is also home to several historical sites, including Lorraine Park Cemetery Gate Lodge and St. Mary's Episcopal Church. The Gate Lodge was built in 1884 and is a beautifully ornate stone gatehouse designed in the Queen Anne Style.
Having trouble with Craigslist Woodlawn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Woodlawn renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.