578 Apartments for rent in Newport, KY with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (4)
- Newport Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Newport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (8)
- Newport Apartments with Pools (2)
- Newport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Newport Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dayton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fort Thomas Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Ludlow Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Wright Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Norwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cold Spring Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Crescent Springs Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Newport?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Newport?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Newport?
Newport is home to the World Peace Bell, which was once the world's largest swinging bell, but lost that title in 2006. The peal of this 12-foot wide bell can be heard for about 25 miles, but don't fret about it keeping you up at night, as it's only rung on special occasions.
Located close to the border between Ohio and Kentucky, Newport may feel like a second-class city, with a population of 15,273 at the 2010 census, but you'll find a surprising amount to do or see. While it might not be all hustle and bustle here, you gain a sense of community that you won't find in most bigger cities. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Newport renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.