3,274 Apartments for rent in North Decatur, GA with Balconies
- North Decatur Accessible Apartments (4)
- North Decatur Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Decatur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- North Decatur Apartments with Parking (17)
- North Decatur Apartments with Pools (8)
- North Decatur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- North Decatur Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- North Decatur Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Scottdale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Decatur Apartments with Balconies (29)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Tucker Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Decatur?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Decatur?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Decatur?
"Denominator, go Decatur, anticipate her / It's the great I am / Appreciate her, appreciate her / stand up and thank her." (--Sufjan Stevens, "Decatur")
This five-square-mile patch of land has much to appreciate, and anticipate. North Decatur, Georgia has been in development since the late-18th century. Possibly because of the myriad of different developers and the long time-frame they have had to rethink city plans, North Decatur is not a traditionally central-based town. There are actually three different commercial centers that are found more towards the outer edges of town, while residential areas fill the middle. If this makes perfect sense to you, then stand up and thank her.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Decatur? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Decatur renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.